A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Market Human Resources Business Partner for MGF, Performance Materials and Life Science sites Barueri e Cotia (SP - Brazil) you deliver HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market Solutions Partners leveraging the existing solutions portfolio & frameworks (e.g. People Analytics, Organizational Transformation & Change).
- You train, enable and consult line managers (L3 and below) on all HR Portfolio Solutions and tools. Also you implement Employee-Centric People Topics, focus on key Market (country) employee lifecycle topics (onboarding, engagement, C&B, people development, labor & employee relations) .
- You partner with Sector Business Partners & Market HR lead to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local labor regulations and implementing the strategies locally. Ensure legal compliance on people and HR matters.
- You will manage relationship with work unions, union agreements, being a facilitator in the process. You are responsible for providing direction, support and consistency in the design, implementation and practice of HR-related policies, practices and the handling of complex employee relations matters. In collaboration with Legal, serve as a subject matter expert in employee relations knowledge and at the direction of Legal, monitor and advocate for compliance with all federal, state, local laws and company policies.
Who you are
- Graduate degree (e.g. Business Administration, Psychology) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a relevant discipline
- Experience in HR leadership roles in a corporate, multinational environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage in a matrix organization including a large variety of key stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Project management experience
- Strong experience in leading employee relations, work unions relations.
- Fluent in Portuguese and proficient command of English (business-fluent, spoken and written)
- Based in Barueri - SP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com