A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Qualification – MBA-Finance / CA/CWA/M.Com with excellent Oral and written communication skill
Job Description – Candidate having around 5 to 8 years of experience in SAP FICO with minimum 1 end to end implementation experience.
- Should have work experience in SAP FI - General Ledger accounting, Account payable, Account receivable and Asset accounting
- Must have experience in Banking process like automatic payment process /SEPA payments /Lockbox process, Direct Debit/Credit process and Manual & Electronic Bank reconciliation process
- Work Experience with S4 HANA and FSCM is value addition
- Having experience in SAP -CO like Internal order, Product costing, COPA, Material Ledger is value added.
- Should have good experience in document preparation like Functional specification, user training document etc
- Should have good exposure on cross module processes like SD, MM etc
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com