A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
What You Do
• To achieve/exceed allocated sales target set by the company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned area.
• To meet or exceed PTP-KPIs set for each area.
• Promote and present clinical data of products with a good command of product knowledge in line with company expectations and implement promotional strategies in accordance to product marketing platforms.
• Maintain existing customers and increase new customer base according to SFE customer classification
• Plan working monthly itinerary and weekly sales calls in the Veeva system. Regular visits to customers in accordance to Call Adherence.
• Submission on time for the various reports as defined Sales Manual.
• Manage expense budgets given to the assigned area.
• Organize promotional activities/video presentation in respective area and participate in scientific/marketing activities wherever applicable.
• Ensure that bonus goods/net pricing quoted to customers are done in an efficient and cost effective manner which in accordance to the approved bonus scheme to encourage addition/repeat business
• Maintain good relationship with all customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
• Embark on a monthly business analysis to ascertain potential positive or negative impacts from market development, competitor, policies, etc and thereafter develop key action strategies to manage them effectively in a cost efficient manner.
• Participate in the business development plans with sales manager and marketing team to create effective business planning for business expansion.
• Constantly enhance product knowledge and strengthen on current selling skills to improve accurate and necessary information to customers at all time in a competent manner.
• To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Who You Are
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Science/Pharmaceutical or related discipline.
• At least 3-5 years of professional sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a medical, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
• Able to travel within Malacca and Negeri Sembilan to corporate clients’ premises (both private hospitals and government hospitals/Klinik Kesihatan)
• Strong analytical, highly driven in a result-oriented environment.
• Able to work independently and also a team player with strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com