A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring quality and regulatory compliance in accordance with customer requirements, company policies and domestic (US FDA) and International standards (ISO 9001, 13485). Under direction of the Site Head of Quality, the Quality Assurance Supervisor works as a collaborative team leader to deliver site goals and objectives to drive business results and a continuous improvement culture.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science related field, such as Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering.
- 3+ years of quality related experience within the life science industry.
- 3+ years’ experience leading people / departments.
- Lead, manage and develop staff. Hire, train and develop qualified staff to ensure effective execution of tasks, regulatory compliance, and attain operational and development goals.
- Drive achievement of site vision and goals / objectives.
- Manage implementation of quality management systems (QMS) in alignment with corporate standards. Support ongoing quality system improvement programs and initiatives.
- Drive improvement in customer experience – complaint reduction, supply reliability, field actions, audit performance, etc.
- Coordinate the investigation and closure of deviations with specific emphasis on comprehensive root cause analysis. Ensure appropriate Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) are initiated, implemented and monitored.
- Develop and implement standardized metrics that guide actions and promote continuous improvement.
- Implement and maintain tracking and trending to identify potential out of trend conditions and proactively mitigate.
- Review and approve documents such as SOPs, validation protocols and reports, deviation/CAPA plans, and change controls to ensure compliance.
- Participate and/or lead internal and external audits.
- Function as the Quality department liaison to other departments including but not limited to Quality Control, Product Release, Manufacturing Operations, New Product Development, Regulatory and Supplier Quality.
- Participate in FDA and ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 inspections as required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.