A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you ready to join a highly engaged team and take an active part in the future of our Oncology journey? Does being in charge of established as well as launching products sounds like your next challenge? Then join our Belgium team as Senior Product Manager. In this role, you will develop and direct marketing programs for Oncology products in close cooperation with the Business Unit Director. You will be establishing marketing strategies to manage a product or portfolio life cycle. You will be interfacing with experienced and well connected Key Account Managers, global and regional colleagues, suppliers and customers. You will co-develop annual strategic marketing/country cross-functional brand plan. In this role, you will be planning, developing and implementing marketing materials, marketing and sales programs, promotional (multichannel) campaigns and providing support to customer facing positions by elevating our customer engagement activities. You will be responsible, with the Business Unit Director for the forecasting of the brands. Cross-functional collaboration is a key part of this role, working alongside our medical department, Compliance, Regulatory, etc. Collaboration, leadership, customer centricity and a future-oriented mindset are the keywords of this opening. Does it resonate with your profile and ambition? Get in touch!
Who you are:
- You have a BSc or MSc in bioscience, medicine, business, and/or economics
- You have a couple of years’ experience in commercials operations (sales, marketing) and/or customer faced experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have minimum 5 years marketing experience (Brand/Product management) in a specialty disease role, Oncology or Immunology preferred
- You possess strong innovative and multichannel engagement mindset
- You gained sound launch experience
- You are tri-lingual Dutch/English/French
- You possess strong ability to work across functions
- You have sound presentation and communication skills, as well as great interpersonal capabilities to builds effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com