A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- SAP Functional Consultant- TM/IM
Job Location- Bangalore
- Detailed knowledge of Application area and Business to understand integrated processes across modules
Responsible, along with the Process Owner, BPA, COE, to maintain integrity of the “Quattro” ERP template – One solution for the same PM(Performance materials) business requirements.
- Provide the technical solutions and ensures that technical solution is meeting the business requirements for Change request and follow up Quattro SAP ERP implementation and development guideline.
- Advises on technology changes and enhancements – bringing to the attention of the Process and Business Owners
- Partners with the Business Process Owner Organisation, BPA, COE to translate URS proposals into BTS (concept and implementation)
- Implement and Build the solutions based on agreed technical spec to deliver the CR and Project.
- Work with other applications to deliver E2E solution and technical alignment.
- Support technical Cut-over and Go-live activities according to project plan
- Defines and conducts quality checks (technical documentation, Quality, Assessment, Prototyping, Deployment, Go-live and lessons learnt)
- Secure proper handover from project to Solution Architect Team and AMS(Application management support).
- Check Quality and approves processes on HPALM, developments and execution of HPALM testing cycle.
- Urgent support delivered CR/Project issues and supporting AMS on knowledge transfer
- Make sure Security control; High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- Monthly status review; and objective setting and performance review with COE team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Fluent business English.
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience within TM(Transportation Management)/IM(Inventory Management) Modules or LE(Logistics Executions)
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Good knowledge of Interface technical(BOPF, ALE/EDI, BAPI, Enhancement, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including E-Commerce/3rd Party Logistics/Carriers so on.
- Experience in industries including chemical and pharmaceutical.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
- High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as TM(Transportation management)/SD/LE modules. (ERP or EHS module is plus). Such as inbound/outbound delivery/handling unit concepts.
- Understand the BOPF framework(Business Object Processing Framework).
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code, especially on interface knowledge and performance tuning.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com