A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
CONSULTANTS, IN HOUSE CONSULTING
EMD Millipore Corporation
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
- Analyze scientific data and techniques to determine viability of products or treatments within the company's pipeline and make strategic recommendations based on all available data;
- Work with internal counterparts and stakeholders to gather and organize information related to the assigned project to improve the procedures and processes of the company;
- Utilize research techniques including interviewing personnel and external life science or healthcare sources to determine best practices, identify resources, and provide recommendations to the business for the development of life science or pharmaceutical pipelines;
- Collaborate with business leaders to analyze the financial and scientific viability of new treatments or products including profit and loss and competitive advantages;
- Analyze data and use all available resources to develop creative solutions for presentations to top leadership; and
- Maintain communication with stakeholders during and after project completion to determine future needs.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Employer requires a Ph.D. in Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field and one (1) year of experience in in-house strategy of a multi-national company or a management strategy consulting firm. In addition, the employer requires the following:
- Demonstrated ability working on major national or international corporate strategy projects in different industries gained through one (1) year of work experience with an in-house strategy function or management strategy consulting firm;
- Demonstrated ability working cross functionally with commercial, supply-chain, pricing, corporate strategy, and/or operations to develop business strategies gained through one (1) year of work experience with an in-house strategy function or management strategy consulting firm;
- Experience with post-merger integration, growth strategy, and supply-chain/network strategy gained through one (1) year of work experience with an in-house strategy function or management strategy consulting firm;
- Demonstrated experience with stake holder management gained through at least one (1) year of work experience with an in-house strategy function or management strategy consulting firm; and
- Demonstrated ability to structure and solve strategic problems with senior leaders, performing quantitative analytics gained through one (1) year of work experience with an in-house strategy function or management strategy consulting firm.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
25% international and 5% domestic travel required.
This position is eligible for the EMD Millipore Corporation Employee Referral Program.
Applicants should send resumes via USPS only to:
Attn: Req# 199735
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.