A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As part of our eBusiness Solutions organization, you will have the opportunity to work on the leading website in the life science industry to shape the digital product strategy, vision and portfolio for a critical step in the customer’s buying journey. The Digital Product Owner will drive digital product strategy & roadmap, generate value added solutions in collaboration with the team, internal and external customers and other stakeholders, partner closely with the development and commercial teams to define and deliver on the product roadmap.
As a Digital Product Owner you will be responsible for the development and evolution of post-purchase ecommerce products. You will build digital products that support customers and encourage retention after a purchase has been completed on the website, including how to best present supporting documentation and post-order support information. You will determine product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus and execute the development of products through agile methodology. You will work closely with a team of developers, UI/UX designers, business partners and other digital product owners. You will challenge yourself and your scrum team to continually improve the customer experience via innovative and adaptable digital products. You will track success by identifying and monitoring KPIs.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, computer science, math or science field.
• 5+ years of experience with E-Commerce technology products
• 3+ years of experience working in agile methodologies and scrum teams
• Skilled at developing hypotheses, validating ideas, creating business cases, developing and adhering to development roadmaps
• Demonstrated expertise in ecommerce technology and user experience
• Proven ability to use data to make decisions and drive consensus
• Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills.
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff and create relationships
• Assertive with the ability to speak on behalf of the customer
• Skilled at collaborating with multi-functional teams to test and implement solutions
• Proven experience driving product initiatives from conception to launch and ensuing iterations
• Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.