A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We has an opportunity for a Special Project Lead to drive development of a dealer management platform across the APAC region. Your leadership, managerial, technical and team development skills will be used to direct the success of this project in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager works closely with stakeholders as well as implementation and delivery teams to ensure deliverables are rolled out on time and bug-free. We are looking for someone with 8-12 years of experience with 5-6 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering full-stack development/web/mobility based solutions.
The Special Project Lead will be able to communicate with equal ease with both technical and non-technical colleagues and partners, manage programs at a holistic level, is able to understand, communicate and manage various levels of cross-functional dependencies, and is able to manage the Agile rollout of new technologies & features.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for coordination and development of all software development related activities for major IT project. This project has a heavy focus on data management and web-based interfaces.
- Work with developers, testers, UI, UX and end-users to help design and develop applications, programs, and scripts while maintaining the integrity of existing platform rollout. Drive project documentation (business plans, resources, schedules, deliverables)
- Manage the integration of new countries on the platform, provide data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Responsible to manage testing (Unit testing & UAT), as well as ensuring security issues (eg: Authorization, Access, PenTest) have been planned and conducted according to IT protocol.
- Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of organizational cost and schedule data, provide corrective action recommendations.
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule. Proactive identification and escalation of issues that endanger launch date or budget.
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long-term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for release control
- Establish project reporting structure and cadence (standups, sprints, epics, workgroup and stakeholder meetings.
- Organize training and organizational change-management activities relevant to the project scope
- Post Graduate in any discipline, preferably with a specialization in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 8-12 years of overall experience with relevant experience in project management of at least 5-6 years.
- Must have experience as Project Manager in Agile-Scrum product development methodology in at least 3-4 projects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Must have experience of running Sprints and tracking throughput through JIRA/Slack/Planner or a similar tool.
- Should be familiar with data and web analytics.
- Ability to work with data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization, statistical and predictive modeling) using tools such as Excel, Palantir Foundry, GA, Tableau/PowerBI, and other reporting tools.
- Must be able to execute multiple parallelly running workstreams/Scrums.
- Can operate on strategic, tactical and operational level; preferably has strong skills in service culture and delivery, process standardization and optimization
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passion, hands-on approach to building business opportunities. Able to identify and prioritize high-value enhancements to the platform and drive continual improvement of functionality, modular development, taking into account the specific needs of the target countries.
- Strong presentation skills and selling capabilities of project ideas to senior management and other important stakeholders.
- Ability to take ownership & accountability with a focus on delivering a high-quality platform for dealers, end customers and organisation.
- Ability to influence without authority by gaining the respect of team members across a matrix organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
Additional Local Needs
Position will operate largely out of Bangalore with moderate to extensive travel across Asia-Pacific region
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com