A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the adequate manufacturing set-up and capabilities of the GPM Production Network formed by internal Sites and external CMOs to deliver a relevant portion of the company’s portfolio. The planning and supply task comprises more than 2.500 SKUs with 35 bn produced tablets (2019) enabling sales of more than 2,5 bn Euro.
The mission encompasses two main dimensions: Long Range Plan & Strategic Network Development and Operations Execution & Performance
- Long Range Plan & Strategic Network Development
- This part of the work is conducted under several strategic initiatives and guiding principles which end up in the so-called product network allocation process which aim is to ensure that production volumes are allocated to manufacturing facilities (internal or external) in the most optimum way from different perspectives (market access, business, regulatory). Demand data coming from markets through the SD-cycles and Long Range capacity data provided by the Sites under an standardized and harmonized tool are extremely important elements to support the beauty of such this process. In addition, the same consolidated process can be used to simulate whatever scenario is needed which will enable proper decisions related to the future design of the production Network.
- Operations Execution & Performance
- Coordination of network (internal and external) supply to meet demand via the key processes of S&OP, volume allocation and manufacturing capacity optimization. The role is the key interface between the sites and GPS in terms of decision making and communication on supply issues. Responsible for supply reviews with sites to proactively manage supply upsides, downsides and manufacturing & quality delays. First point of contact in case of major supply issue identification, mitigation & communication.
Who are you:
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Fluent in written and oral English; basic knowledge of 2nd language (German) is a plus
- 10+ years of professional experience in pharma/biotech
- Demonstrated successful working experience in cross-functional teams in a global pharma/biotech
- Several years of international experience and demonstrated success in managerial position(s) involving influence and interaction with other department
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com