A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
To perform routine and non-routine chemical manufacture, following established protocols and procedures; to accurately prepare complete and legible records. Improve processes through application of scientific knowledge, experience, and principles. Train personnel and act as a technical consultant as needed.
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and able to push and pull heavy materials
- Able to sit, stand, hear and use hands to operate equipment
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as computer skills
- Vision requirements are close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including respirators and drive a forklift (training will be provided)
Who You Are:
- BS/BA- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of previous lab experience with a strong background in chemistry
- Knowledge in chemistry or biochemistry, math and general science.
- Familiar with laboratory instruments and production equipment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.