A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The individual has responsibility for a team of Quality Engineers that lead and/or participate in quality improvement project teams across a variety of global operational departments to identify and implement significant improvements to quality systems and business processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Work directly with internal and external customers to assure Best-in-Class expectations for quality and timely delivery are met or exceeded; Analyze trends, quality metrics and other data to identify quality and compliance gaps; Communicate quality and compliance gaps to senior leadership and drive improvements within cross-functional departments; Accountable for Quality Risk Management program.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in science or technical area.
- 6+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance or related field within a GxP environment.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or management experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working on process improvements
- Fosters potential and develops talents of top performers within the QA team.
- Acts ethically and takes responsibility for quality of own work and that of the QA team.
- Collaborates with various local and global teams to identify and implement improvements.
- Works with agility, drives and implements change on local and global scales.
- Applies technology to drive digitalization, improve quality and increase customer value.
- Expert knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (cGMP, GLP, Data Integrity).
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.