A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be joining the Life Science Analytical Center of Excellence - a team that pushes the boundaries in technology, data practices and entrepreneurship.
You will be driving the set-up of good data practices and the analytics platform capabilities to drive the realization of some of the best use cases to come to life because of the way data is architected and made accessible. You are a thought leader in the field of data engineering and -architecture and you very strongly care for business outcomes. You enjoy empowering others on the platform, you are embracing leading in complex environments with superb data engineering judgement and exploring viable architecture and engineering options.
In your role you “listen to data” to articulate the data engineering standards of how data needs to be organized across the platform ecosystem. You will drive the practice across the entire platform from ingestion through to provisioning of outputs.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in quantitative or technical field
- Several years (5+) experience and thought leadership in data engineering and architecture domain
- Strong experience with various tools used for data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence and databases
- Strong ability and readiness to investigate and adapt knowledge and experience to meet business outcomes
- Ability to structure and plan highly complex topics into manageable work items
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com