A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you looking to join a global organization and a fast paced work environment? Are you keen on leading a team focusing on Sales Support for our Life Science division? Then join us as Sales Support Manager located in Amsterdam for North Europe. In this role, you will recruit, coach, develop and lead a team across multiple locations. You will ensure that Supervisors are coaching, appraising, motivating & developing their team members in order to achieve goals & targets. You will manage existing resources and make business cases upon the need of resources to ensure that workload is balanced and under control. Building close relationships with the Sales Teams will be crucial, as well as maintaining regular contact with Sales Management and be the face of the Sales Support Organization for your region. You will ensure understanding of divisional strategies and their integration into daily activities. You will focus on developing a strong internal network and cross-divisional/functional knowledge in order to ensure aligned processes and provide high quality support/services. In this role you will invest into the development and learning your team and identify or maintain the talents within our organization. You will monitor and analyze the activity for your region, identify any gaps and continuously improve the service provided.
Who you are:
- You have a background in Sales, Business Administration, General Management or adequate area
- You possess good knowledge of Sales Support principles and practices
- You have an ability to analyze complex situations and provide adapted solutions
- You have good IT skills (SAP or SFDC would be a plus)
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, additional European languages are an asset
- You have excellent communication skills (presentation skills, active listening, coaching & feedback)
- You are flexible, open to change and able to adjust accordingly
- You have a problem-solving attitude and are comfortable in taking the initiative
- You are willing to travel within Europe up to 25%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com