A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Technical Manager will be responsible for developing LSR portfolio (Molecular biology, Proteomics, Genomics, Multiplexing, Hardware, Cell Biology) portfolio for South. He will be major point of contact of scientific and technical queries and client interactions related to LSR portfolio.
He should be responsible to develop key strategies and activities to improve the pipeline and sales for the responsible portfolio.
• Meet Target set for LSR Portfolio.
• Develop a Strong Pipeline for LSR portfolio
• Maintain and track Tenders on regular basis
• Conducts Demos or BOG
• Install and initial trouble shooting
• Mapping of Key Customers and rigorous follow of potential cases to close the case.
• Business Developmental Activities for each zone - Plan and execute market development and expansion strategies.
• Maintain details of all catalogs and individual parts along with prices.
• Development of knowledge of sales team and distributors (if required) via regular joint field visit, zone wise training, WebEx training, etc
• Should give Customer Presentations and Seminars
• Manage and maintain prospective customer database based on business potential
• Travelling as per the requirement of the company to cater to customer needs
• Arranging and attending marketing events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• Rolling forecast and maintain accuracy of it
• Sound knowledge of Biology portfolio (Molecular biology, Proteomics, Genomics, Multiplexing, Hardware, Cell Biology)
• Experience in Biology portfolio
• Experience in Handling Tender processes and protocols and Hardware business.
• Experience in hardware quotes and sales process.
• Open to Travelling (either in-station or out-station)
• Hands-on experience of the key molecular biology, cellular biology and proteomics techniques.
• Can be able to do demos /BOG or initial trouble shooting of hardware and biology portfolio.
• Presentation skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com