A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Clinical Site Lead (CSL), you provide documented sponsor site oversight at country level for outsourced trials in country under remit as required by regulation. You utilize site performance and quality data to optimize prioritization of oversight actions.
At local level you build and manage site/investigator relationships; oversee site-level study start-up, conduct, and close-out activities outsourced to a CRO for global programs across different Therapeutic Areas; ensures, in collaboration with external vendors as well as internal Clinical Trial Team that the sites under your area of responsibility deliver on expected recruitment targets. At global level, you develop and implement a plan in collaboration with the global and local organization to raise the profile of the company and your global clinical development projects with current and potential investigators.
Function requires travel up to 70% of time (France and International).
Home-based position, based in Paris/Paris area.
Please, send your application in English.
Who you are:
- Master's Degree in Medical or Life Science, with at least 8 years of experience in clinical research/clinical operations, and record of vendor interactions
- Good country-specific knowledge and experience in clinical trial management and conduct
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP and applicable local regulations and requirements
- Having worked in multiple therapeutic areas relevant to company portfolio : Oncology, Neurology ideally
- Experience and proven proficiency in CTMS and eTMF systems preferred
- Fluency in English (oral and written) and in French.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com