A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Portfolio Execution Management
The Project Execution Manager ensures proper execution of the Work Packages (WP) delivery derived from the Project Portfolio. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to enable demand forecast, capacity planning, WP planning and execution tracking. The Portfolio Execution Manager will interact with the Business facing organization, IT Controlling and delivery units to plan and monitor the overall WP delivery execution. This will be done by leveraging the delivery capability provided by internal stakeholders and external partners.
This role requires an excellent knowledge of the project portfolio management combined with a good understanding of associated IT Financial Planning and Portfolio Management systems.
Project Delivery Performance Reporting of the committed WP provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
Ensure project delivery execution as per committed milestones through proper reporting of demand forecast, capacity planning, WP planning and execution tracking.
- Orchestrate the planning process for the respective area and manage project portfolio of related team/unit
- Support the prioritization of the portfolio across all entities to keep budget and OP guidance
- Provide Project Portfolio Reports, Analytics and Insights
- Review forecast, actuals and status of portfolio and ensure consistency and data quality as well alignment with given target and appropriate capacity management
- Interact with Project Managers to ensure correct reporting and adherence to KPIs
- Closely interact with Portfolio Planning Managers, IT Controlling, IT PMO and Planning Process Owner
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 10-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German) is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Project Management
- Finance and Controlling processes
- Analytical skills, Prioritization
- Familiar with Portfolio Management and Dashboard solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to customize/review system configuration in supporting IT systems
IT Process roles (optional)
- Project Execution Manager
- Service Plan Manager
- Release Management (coordination)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com