A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Provide coaching and guidance to the experts and junior staff, supporting the manager with coordination activities as well. Work with business manager, to providing them support, advice and guidance and training on IT systems and process. Act as escalation point for more complex incidents / processes and project that juniors may raise. Provide advice for project estimation, execution, and budget related activities. Responsible for all audit process compliance.
- Solves a range of complex problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate or autonomous level of guidance.
- Analyzes factual information and possible solutions and makes independent judgments, decisions and recommendations.
- Support budget planning and follow-up activities, cost book and invoicing controlling.
- Understands how the team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers.
- Work as a 3rd level support for complex solutions and project leadership in the country or cluster.
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Daily basis escalation point for any technical related situation.
- Support financial controls including contracts, supplies, and staffing and align with EUS Managers, IT Country heads and other budget-related activities.
- Support procurement process.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience with 2nd level IT support
- Experience in project management or leading projects.
- Ability to work a flexible day shift based on coworkers and business needs.
- Be comfortable in a warehouse environment.
- Has proficiency of a range of processes, procedures, systems and concepts within IT Support and Infrastructure discipline.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.