A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Order Process Logistics Specialist will focus on ensuring the intercompany order management/fulfillment expectations are fully met in support of our NA manufactured products. The Specialist will provide administrative support to the Life Science Business partners and all functional stakeholders. The role will develop the appropriate skills to drive and coordinate our in-house intercompany management processes to ensure we deliver the highest quality of service.
This is a Day Shift role, hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
- Provide an initial point of contact for in-house intercompany order processing support
- Manages the order process procedure using the assigned systems including SAP as well as other ERP systems (EDI, web portal, email)
- Coordinate intercompany inquires, complaints and support with internal stakeholders who support our interface including It, Operations, Customer Managers, IT and Business Development.
- Prepare and manage day to day international shipment documentation in alignment with subsidiary contracts and internal compliance to agreed timescales and key performance measurements.
- Prepare information as required to support both external and internal meetings.
- Work effectively and coordinate activities as required across internal teams.
- Be an internal champion for our Customer Relationship Management and use the established criteria to accurately manage and report status of intercompany activity and interactions.
- Works effectively with functional and support staff
- Supplies administrative support when necessary to senior management
- Work closely with Operations on pre-shipment activities; including but not limited to export documentation; complaints management; reporting; RMA, Operational Intercept Tracking, as well as key projects as assigned
- Work globally to understand intercompany requirements and implement locally
- Other duties as assigned
Essential and Critical Skills:
This role will report into our Intercompany Order Processing Manager. The goal of The Intercompany Order Processing team is to provide exceptional customer service to our internal business partners and subsidiaries across the globe. This will be done through accurate and timely execution of the order fulfillment process both pre and post-sale.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, International Transportation, Logistics and Customer Service, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Service / International Logistics environment
- Experience with SAP EWM & Oracle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, work independently, and take initiative
- Passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Detail-oriented and proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people at all levels within the organization
- Strong Excel, Access skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willingness to travel 10% domestic and internationally with ability to travel on short notice when requested
- Workload may require occasional weekend work or key time periods such as End of Quarter and End of Year or holidays where the Distribution Center is open.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.