A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as an Concur Application Engineer Integration Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Concur Engineer possesses deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of integrated T&E Processes within Concur. In this job, you will:
- Leverage best practices to design, implement, and support configuration /development for T&E business processes in a Concur environment
- Be the advisor showcasing expert knowledge of Concur applications in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing Concur changes and enhancements as the SME in T&E processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle and other legacy applications
- Collaborate with Concur Service delivery manager, project delivery managers and project leaders, AMS/Shared Services/support teams to resolve Concur product/config related issues with service requests requiring Concur cloud support (customizations, config)
- Maintain Merck Concur Deployment playbook and lead localization/functional configuration and cutover for each implementation cluster
- Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
- Collaborates with Concur testers or key users to ensure quality assurance
- Deliver state of the art Functional specifications or configuration documents
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 6-8 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 4 years of experience in Concur solutions integrated with SAP ERP, with at least one global company
- Knowledge of Concur configuration capabilities and automation OOTB features e.g. web service integration tasks, APIs, workflow config
- Demonstratable knowledge of PI and integration capabilities with Concur
- Demonstrate capabilities to develop Concur reports in Cognos
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle Concur cloud implementations encompassing multiple Concur modules/processes & integration with ERP.
- Good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, Master Data, HR
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com