A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Senior Application Consultant (SDM)
The SAP SuccessFactors Learning Senior Application Consultant is responsible for managing end-to-end service for the relevant SAP SuccessFactors Learning modules used by Merck. He is a key member of the Group Applications COE based in our Technology Center in India. Responsible for governing the day-to-day service executed by our IT external strategic providers, he/she will be the solution delivery manager in charge. By this, he will ensure new application evolutions are in line with platform standards. With a special focus on existing SAP SuccessFactors Learning modules, processes and their integration to various ERP, he/she will contribute to state-of-the-art technical project delivery implementations leading the application evolutions into successful transformation in productive mode. For this, he/she will closely work with the HR Learning implementation, qualification and validation teams based in Poland and Germany.
In this role we see a strong focus on understanding of the Merck SAP SuccessFactors Learning platform solution and relevant business processes, the alignment and consulting of the business during projects and change requests, quality control of deliverables form external partners and the transition of new solutions to the application support teams.
Who you are
- Bachelor/Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 10-15 years’ experience, including a min. of 5 years of SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning certification is a must
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- At least 2 Previous implementations with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Ability to configure/review system configuration in SAP SuccessFactors Learning and to prepare functional requirement specifications eg policies, expense types, audit rules, payment types, workflow, company billed statements, basic reporting extract
- Good knowledge of GxP
- Good knowledge of integration principles: employees, SSO, learning contents
- Basic knowledge in SAP PI or integration tool
- Can lead Application Support team to success
- Good understanding of development principles. ITIL certification is a plus
- Ease of working in matrix environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com