A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as HR SuccessFactors EC Application Engineer Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. You will be responsible to develop or customize solutions. You possess deep skills and experience in HR Employee Master IT solutions. looking for deep expertise in the respective domain. You will create state of the art technical specifications or configuration documents, translate solution design into software code or enhanced configuration. In fact, you will engineer, develop, maintain, test and improve the related Merck code and solution. A key success factor for your integration will be your outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in daily use with the change requestors. Thanks to your deep understanding of the HR Employee Master domain, you can understand business requirements, you have the capacity to transpose requirements into adequate solutions on time, on quality and on cost. From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering exceptional outcome for the Business.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 7-10 years of development experience with at least 5 years of experience in HR SuccessFactors Employee Central Module
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of SAP SuccessFactors through multiple implementation of Employee Central solutions
- Good knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors best practices and coding standards
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Integration experience with SuccessFactors and ERP
- Relevant certifications of SAP EC SuccessFactors
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com