A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Global Analytical Technology Lab supports Pharma network with troubleshooting, development and improvement of pharmaceutical analytical methods. It uses scientific and innovative approaches employing e.g. DoE, QbD as well as new technologies. The lab addresses issues of global relevance and works closely together with global functions. It also supports projects for manufacturing process improvements and consults and advises regarding analytical methods and technology. It grows and manages the knowledge of analytical methods and drives innovation.
You develop analytical methods for PAT in the pharmaceutical process. Experience with NIR spectroscopy of solid dosage forms and Chemometrics in the master thesis is required. You support troubleshooting, drive innovation and apply state of the art methods. You issue reports to evaluate data or document analytical knowledge, contributing to the growth and storage of knowledge. You collaborate closely with global analytical project leaders, site QC labs, highly specialized analytical labs and process technology experts to reach your objectives.
Who you are
• You have a master's degree in pharmaceutical engineering.
• Your master thesis was on the topic of NIR spectroscopy and Chemometrics.
• You have experience in working with solid dosage forms.
• You are a proficient user of office software and IT systems.
• You understand GMP and regulatory requirements.
• You like working in an international team with diverse cultural backgrounds and many interfaces using your excellent English and Portuguese as well as basic German language skills, additional languages being a plus.
• You are self-motivated, well organized and like to take the initiative.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!