A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Neurology & Immunology Medical Manager (Portugal) you will Lead the Local Neurology & Immunology Therapeutic area (TA). In this role you will act as Senior Local Medical Affairs TA expert collecting, consolidate and communicate trends, insights and needs identified in the field and develop Local TA, launch and Brand strategies.
You will lead the MSLs team as well as hire, train, supervise and coach them ensuring performance and compliance across territories.
You will be responsible for local Patient Support Programs (PSPs).
You will lead and conduct Local internal training and continuous Medical education and enforce Global and Local standards in TA.
You will be the responsible for tracking and steering performance of Local TA team along strategy and support efficient resource allocation in TA.
Collect and share best practices in Local TA providing Local input into Global Development to support product development.
You will support Local publication process and participate realization of key Medical and scientific conferences. You will identify Local key TA stakeholders and interact with Local key TA stakeholders in Medical community (incl. KTLs, local Medical scientific societies, patient groups, payors). You will the Responsible for Local MASP managing Med. resources in defined TA(s).
You will co-lead Loc. Launch/ Brand team and you will be senior local interface to external Medical stakeholders for a TA. Providing consolidated insights to Global Medical Program/Launch/ Brand teams and Regional Head for a TA and will be part of Local Medical LT. You will review Medical and marketing materials and ensure scientific and clinical accuracy as well as supporting the development of Medical marketing materials and trainings.
Who you are:
- You have a University Degree preferably in Life Sciences (MD, PhD, Pharma).
- You have minimum 2-4 years of professional experience. Clinical experience specific to therapeutic area is highly valuable (Neurology & Immunology), such as leadership and people management experience.
- You have strong capability to understand, asses, interpret and transmit Clinical studies (write reports) and advanced scientific knowledge.
- You have good relationship skills to build a scientific network and demonstrated leadership experience leading a team and good teamwork skills.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills and strong analytical & strategic skills.
- You have availability to travel (20%-30% time) and are based preferably in Lisbon (Portugal).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com