A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Quality is the foundation of our business and the aim of our Quality Assurance Specialist 3 role is to promote and integrate quality into every aspect of our business. It is necessary to ensure that we are operating in full compliance with sound scientific practice, GxP and standard operating procedures. You will report to Quality Manager / Supervisor and will perform the review / approval of GxP documents, including protocols, technical specification (TS) and SOPs. You will perform data audit and approval of completed testing documentation as they comply with the stated regulatory standard and the approved TS, protocol or SOPs. You will also conduct in -process and product quality audits across Operations areas to ensure compliance to the Quality Management System, GMP or GLP Regulatory Standards, relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP's) and customer specification and constantly work within Operational departments to reduce the risk of quality findings. You will be able to act as a QA representative in cross-functional meetings/projects.
Who you are:
- Must have a minimum Degree or equivalent in Biological Science or Quality Management
- You will have experience in QA or a related field within GxP.
- You will have previous experience of working within a laboratory environment and working within quality driven systems and / or a regulated environment (GLP/GMP)
- You will be highly motivated, self-starter demonstrating ability to use initiative with respect to scheduled work activities
- You will have the ability to plan and organise you own workload to ensure all deadlines are met or exceeded
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be an effective team player, working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com