A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Manage the Production department: upstream unit (USP) and downstream unit (DSP) and support unit (SSP).
Supervise all activities concerning the production of Intermediate Drug Substance or Purified Drug Substance for Preclinical and Clinical trials purpose in line with agreed objectives (described process, timeline and budget) and respecting the requirements of cGMP when needed.
- Manage the production resources for the USP, DSP and SSP.
- Manage the resources in order to ensure:
- Reliable and consistent supply of quality products,
- Correct documentation of the production,
- Permanent inspection readiness through full respect of cGMP's, Site policies, SOPs and WI,
- Appropriate training of staff,
- Feasibility of production planning by managing inter-project activities
- Respect Budgets.
- Manage safety and security of the production units.
- Participate to continuous improvement and efficiencies programs
Provide clear objectives and rationale to personnel.
- Encourage teamwork and inputs from all collaborators.
- Promote communication and staff development.
- Motivate staff through delegation.
- Initiate and encourage process improvements.
- Represent the site in projects when necessary.
- Build an efficient Production organization
- Lead and develop the Production team
Who you are:
Offer appropriate solutions and establish suitable criteria for decision making in the activities related to the production plant.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Degree in biotechnology or chemical engineering or related subjects with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in the production of recombinant protein or vaccine at large scale.
Fluent in English.
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com