A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Cell Therapy Processing team is developing novel electronics and technologies to enable cell and gene therapy processes. The technologies comprise of patented acousto-fluidics platforms driven by state-of-the-art electronics.
As a member of the Cell Therapy Processing team, you will work closely with R&D team members to smoothly transition advances in the acoustic technology RF transmission electronics into sustainable product implementations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, design and analyze RF, analog and mixed signal circuits from board to system level
- Develop prototype designs using both component evaluation boards and fast-turn custom PCBAs and perform design verification in the lab
- Develop design documentation such as technical assessments, functional specifications, performance specifications, test specifications, and detailed design specification documents
- Collaborate with test engineering and operations in support of production
- Identify root cause and corrective actions for design defects, manufacturing defects and other quality issues in prototype designs
Who you are:
- BSEE or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in RF and analog circuit design on PCBs
- Experience with mixed signal digital, analog, and RF circuit design, PCB layout and simulation
- Solid understanding of RF system level design from 5 – 150 MHz including LNAs, mixers, filters, amplifiers, PLLs, VCOs, I/Q modulators, and RF dividers
- Experience in switching power design (DC-DC 200W) utilizing GaN and SiC power components, transformers, inductors and filter design
- Simulation experience with PSpice, LTSpice, MATLAB, PSIM and/or Simulink
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.