A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Cell Therapy Processing team is developing novel electronics and technologies to enable cell and gene therapy processes. The technologies comprise of patented acousto-fluidics platforms driven by state-of-the-art electronics.
The Cell Therapy Processing team is looking for a talented and driven Electronics Technician who can work as part of our technical support team to support our development engineers as well as preparing equipment for field deployment. You will be part of our expanding product engineering team whose main goal is to develop cell therapy products that solve our customer’s cell therapy manufacturing pain points.
- Assist engineers with prototype assembly and testing, including circuit board assembly, soldering and testing, programming and debugging;
- Prepare equipment for onsite testing including evaluation - repair, packing and shipping;
- Assist in all phases of equipment and disposable development - testing, repair, demonstration and continuous improvement efforts.
Who you are:
- A minimum of a HS diploma
- Strong mechanical skills
- Strong electrical abilities including schematic reading and soldering skills at the level required to solder fine pitch surface mount technology (SMT) components under a microscope
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office and related programs
- 2-year degree preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.