A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Specialist, Customer Excellence will work within the current Orders Management team which forms one of the four parts of the Commercial Operations group and is responsible for enabling commercial opportunities and projects. The candidate will be responsible for entering orders for client submissions, generating client quotes, making order adjustments and dealing with invoice queries. Lead the efforts to generate complex commercial contracts or proposals, generating, assessing and driving process change from the Orders Management performance metrics. Candidate should be proficient in the company ERP (Oracle), LIMS, and CRM systems. As requested, may train both junior team members and other BioReliance personnel outside of OM group in the Orders Management Projects and LIMS systems and find the access level to assign to the individual.
The position also provides collaborative and analytical support to Project Management (PM), Sales (AM) and Marketing, Finance, Information Technologies (IT), Operations, and Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA). It is a global position in that this role enables commercial opportunities for the EU, US and AP divisions.
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience data entry and management within an ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP or equivalent) and CRM (e.g. SalesForce.com, Seibel, SAGE)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of mathematics. Data analytics background and systems thinking experience preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and spreadsheet data analysis tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of corporate operations
- Ability to handle confidential and propriety information with discretion
- Initiative and organization skills, be a self-motivator, possess a positive attitude and perform well as a team player
- Computer skills required: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Multi-site, multi-country experience preferred
- Experience at a life science company desired
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.