A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Account Manager A&F Singapore:
Work Location: Singapore
Employment: Full Time
Reporting to: Sales Manager (SG & Sub-Region)
Department: Actives & Formulation, Process Solutions, Life-Science
The Actives and Formulation Business Field as part of Process Solutions in our Life Science business is recruiting an Account Manager(F/M) to support the growth strategy for Singapore Territory Management. The Account Manager A&F Singapore is responsible for promotion and selling of a broad range of Pharma and Biopharma raw materials & chemicals leveraging all engagement channels including face-to face, phone, email, social and video as warranted. The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and executing business plans and sales strategies to defend and develop existing account sales. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets in an assigned open territory through effective execution of the sales strategy and proactive (outbound) contact-, overall territory/account management and travel to the assigned account if applicable or deemed appropriate based on account and opportunity size.
In this role, the Account Manager will efficiently manage his/her territory through strategic account planning and engagement with key stakeholders within the account including procurement, production, supply chain and quality as well as strategic and business development functions. The Account Manager will maintain effective and professional communication with both external customers and internal stakeholders. While working the territory the Account Manager will schedule and execute campaigns and promotions within the established territory. The Account manager will execute effective pricing strategies including, but not limited to: supply agreements, pricing agreements as well as price renewal and increase negotiations.
The submission of accurate quarterly demand (product volume) and financial (revenues) forecasts and rolling forecast updates as requested on a timely basis will be an important part of this role.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of Process Solutions’ Global Strategic Accounts within the APAC Commercial organization of A&F and act as a key go-to for the regional team on GSA matters as well as counterpart for other global counterparts mainly in the A&F but also the Bio-Processing and GSA organization.
Travel for meetings, training and customer visits outside of Singapore will be also be required but should be kept below 20% of total working time.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Science/Pharmacy
- 4+ years of professional experience in a customer facing role
- Strong Pharma/Biopharma market knowledge
- Very good spoken and written English communication skills
- Great team worker
- Technical competency demonstrated in product knowledge, product application and product positioning in the field of Formulation
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and key drivers relevant for Excipients and APIs
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration
- Experience in meeting ambitious sales targets in business-to-business relationships
- Experience in preparing and implementing tactical business plans at territory level and account level
- Capable of establishing relationships and networks at all appropriate account levels to close the sales process
- Digitally savvy
- Knowledge and/or experience with supply chain & procurement processes
- Experience working in a matrixed organization inspiring teamwork to achieve results
- Sales competency which includes selling skills including digital sales, relationship building, call planning, territory development, follow-up and closing skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving competency in handling distribution, product issues, sales issues and customer issues
- Experience with various sales tools and technology, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com or other CRM, Eloqua or marketing software, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator or other social platforms
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com