A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As the Co-Founder for our newly established innovation projects in the field of “Clean Meat” you have the ability to drive success, believe in breakthrough ideas and have the know how to bring them to life. As part of the Business Builder organization in our Innovation Center you are responsible for masterminding and growing this new business with a focus on all commercial and business development aspects. You work hand in hand with the Founder who is responsible for all technical aspects of the future business. Together with the Founder you set the strategic direction of the projects to achieve long-term financial success. With your entrepreneurial mind-set you lead and coordinate all activities along the “Clean Meat” value chain, developing and building appropriate models to grow and scale the business, perform stakeholder mapping and develop go-to-market strategies. Further you conceive, lead and implement business development activities towards value-add strategic and commercial partnerships. You look to guarantee optimal operational set-up of the projects and you are accountable for the cost centers and the budgeting of the projects. You are responsible for gaining thought leadership within the “Clean Meat” space and you are committed and skilled to transform a great technology into commercial success, promoting our organization and the projects to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years' work experience in the food/bioprocessing industry and/or at a top-tier industry player, consulting firm, start-up, or financial service provider (VC, PE or similar).
- Business Degree with proven international experience and food/bioprocessing-related engineering or science background, MBA is a plus.
- Experience in marketing, product management, business development and brand building.
- In-depth experience in defining and building new business models around stakeholder networks along the value chain and mapping strategic options to achieve commercially attractive partnerships and agreements.
- Successfully delivered go-to-market initiatives would be a clear plus.
- Track record in and leading cross-cultural and high performing teams. Hands-on work ethics and can-do entrepreneurial mentality coupled with flawless project management skills.
- Strategic thinker with capability for fast execution and ability to articulate and promote the project to multiple heterogenous audiences and stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (about 30% of time).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com