A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Bored by ordinary working activities and love work that challenge you? Then grab the chance and become part of a very experienced, inspiring and truly unique sourcing team. As a Senior Sourcing Manager Digital & IT you are accountable for developing, monitoring and executing strategies and operational priorities for Digital & IT Applications Procurement in the area of our Group Functions, globally across multiple functions. This function will drive complex strategic initiatives and end-to-end sourcing processes in the field of IT for Group Functions, especially HR. You will own the source to contract process in your area of responsibility, which is innovative and diverse, with a broad portfolio and business partner landscape, and you will be supported by our Vendor Management Office. This function will lead and/or support IT projects with focus on Software and Implementation-related services. This function will report into Head of Digital & IT – Applications Procurement.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in economics, science, information technology, business administration (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years+ of experience in procurement, IT or equivalent
- Experienced and/or interested in IT sourcing and procurement as well as in digital and information technologies
- Capabilities and conflict management abilities to successfully drive change and to interact with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding to be able to act as a business partner and to realize value for the company (e.g. cost, innovation, quality)
- International and cross-functional experience with the ability to successfully manage projects with global scope
- Fluent English and German required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com