A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for direct sale and application of the Bioprocessing technologies, products and services (such as cell culture media, single use technologies, filters, chromatography, etc…) for identified accounts. The Account Manager will efficiently develop strategic account plans and maintain effective business relationships at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Grow and protect the sales of responsible product portfolio for identified accounts in Singapore.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with major accounts in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical field.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with both internal and external customers.
- Work with marketing team on activities for customer engagement and participate in trade shows, seminars and conferences.
- Develop profiles of assigned accounts to identify key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Coordinate and/or prepare commercial proposals, technical reports and quotations.
- Work with supporting functions on inventory management for customers to ensure smooth and on time delivery of products.
- Work closely with global teams to ensure alignment in account strategies.
- Submission of accurate quarterly forecasts and forecast updates as requested on a timely basis.
Who You Are:
- Good scientific credentials. Degree in Chemical engineering, Bio-chemical engineering, Life science or Chemistry.
- Requires one to three years of relevant sales / technical sales experience or equivalent, ideally in pharmaceutical or bio-manufacturing environment.
- Hold a class 3 driving license and possess or willing to possess own car.
- Good interpersonal, communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sales and project management experience especially in business-to-business is desirable.
- Good business acumen.
- Good time management skills is preferred.
- Experience working in matrixed global organization.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com