A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Supply Network Operation (SNO) Specialist:
- S/he is responsible for Pharma Stock Ordering Plan Analysis, inventory maintenance and control, coordinating release of importation in coordination with Brokers, Invoicing and credit notes issuance.
- S/he is also responsible ensuring availability of Pharmaceutical Products within the target DSI and target customer service level (CSL)and within the target Sales forecast accuracy (SFA).
- S/he is responsible for keeping the inventory allowance (INVA) within allowable limit.
- S/he is responsible for meeting the target logistics cost (Freight, warehousing and SCM cost)
- S/he is responsible for preparing and managing SAP, JDA and Scala reporting Systems.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates directly with Brokers/Forwarders for the release of the shipment and ensures correct computation of duties and taxes.
- Coordinates directly with Finance on import document requirements to facilitate settlement of outstanding liabilities with foreign and local suppliers and receiving of stocks in the ERP system (Iscala)
- Responsible for the issuance and transmittal of Approved Purchase Order and proper coordination with foreign and local suppliers.
- Checks Brokers’ and Forwarders’ billings for the shipment delivered to warehouse/s.
- Plans, prepares and order packaging requirements based on the Sampling Plan provided by Marketing Group in coordination with Regulatory for the approval of the packaging
- Prepares Purchase Orders, Production Order and checks CMO billings for the processes involve in SRA (Secondary Repacking Activity) and Samples preparation.
- Coordinates with Toll Repackers on the delivery schedule and status of the stocks undergoing local activities.
- Responsible in Suppliers Evaluation based on the SNO Monitoring and CMO Maintenance in the System.
- Reconciles and checks Third Party Billings for processes done.
Sales Invoicing and Credit Notes:
- Responsible for the issuance of sales invoice and ensures that the Distributor properly transfers the stocks from safekeeping to commercial inventory level.
- Coordinates with Distributors for processing of branch transfer and STP request from Sales and Marketing department.
- Responsible for the issuance of credit notes in iSCALA on free goods, price difference, senior citizen discounts, rebates, RTP and stocks subject for destruction based on weekly electronic report and/or monthly debit notes from the Distributor.
- Responsible for providing a monthly summary of items with near expiry (3 months – 12 months) and for destruction.
- Handles inventory reconciliation of products, samples and packaging materials recorded in iSCALA system vs. toll repacker’s – records
SAP and JDA Maintenance:
- Manages demand forecasting and supply planning in SAP and JDA Tools.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abide by and perform to the best of his/her abilities all functions, duties and responsibilities to be assigned by the Employer in due course;
- Comply with the orders and instructions given from time to time by the Employer through its authorized representatives;
- Shall not disclose any confidential information in respect of the affairs of the Employer to any unauthorized person;
- Perform any other administrative or non-administrative duties as assigned by any representative of the Employer from time to time either through direct written order or by oral assignment.
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded according to the company procedures.
- On handling customer complaint, the employee must obtain and compile the information regarding a received complaint and to transfer the information to the local complaint manager.
- Comply with the company’s Environment, Health, Safety and Security policies and procedures relevant to your position.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations issued by the relevant government regulatory agencies;
- Abide by the company’s Code of Conduct and all other policies relevant to your position, including but not limited to the Anti-Corruption and the Anti-Trust Policies.
- Supply Network Operations Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager / Associate
- Quality Control
- Human Resources
- Toll Repackers
Who you are:
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree preferably Mathematics oriented
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Can interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak the English language effectively
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- With at least 5 years related experience and/or training in the area of Importation and Distribution Processes in the Pharmaceutical industry and in supply planning with global experience
- Mature and works with minimum supervision
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with ERP SYSTEM
- Must have above average know how in MS Office applications particularly Excel, Word, Power point, Think cell
- Must also be proficient on the use of Outlook, Teams, Blue Jeans
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com