A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Basic Qualification and Skills required
- Innate creativity and artistic background to be able to convey a clear and concise self-explanatory story to the end user using PowerPoint slides.
- Understanding of corporate branding and slide creation for wider audience and executive committee members
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess outstanding attention to detail, and take pride in selling the message through outstanding visuals/graphics
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thoughts and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director levels
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creative domain
- Should have worked in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent in graphic or web design and multimedia.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com