A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Global Business Service organization, Buy & Pay Services aims to develop our capability to better contribute to tactical and operational tasks to achieve a smooth and efficient P2P process for our company and earn the satisfaction of our stakeholders. You will ensure full compliance of purchasing activities with Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures. In addition you will be responsible for leading a team of Specialists in their daily operations. Oversee and monitor workloads to ensure purchasing services and advice are delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with customer service level expectations. You will assess, monitor and report on the risks associated with compliance in Procurement SOPs. Moreover, in close cooperation with the procurement manager you will establish business continuity plan to improve, optimize shared service support in various regions, develop and implement strong best practice procurement processes and practices, educate key stakeholder about the procurement framework and policies and harmonize & optimize procurement process/resources of the purchasing team.
Who you are:
· Expertise on the level of an advanced master degree
· Comprehensive knowledge of the P2P process and stakeholder landscape
· Fluent English is a must
· Good command of other European language (French, Italian or Spanish) is a nice to have
· Comprehensive knowledge of workplace-specific and Procurement-related software and IT tools including SAP R/3 and Ariba
· Extended Microsoft Office skills (eg. Excel, PPT)
· 3-5 years of experience in the area of operational Procurement / Purchasing
· Minimum 1 year of experience in leading a team of administrators
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com