A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- As the company operates a 24x7 service, this role is intended purely for Night Shift (3rd shift - 09:30PM IST to 06:30AM IST) and weekend support.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the storage area network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) arrays
- Assist the global team with Performing maintenance, configuration and deployment tasks and projects for SAN and NAS systems.
- Perform daily capacity monitoring and monthly capacity analysis
- Works on storage related tasks such as volume creation, LUN provisioning and data migration.
- Perform daily monitoring of the Storage ticket queues.
- Conduct daily triage and resolution of incidents, problems or capacity concerns.
- Provides timely response to pending tickets and issues according to Service Level Agreement.
Who you are:
- 2+ Years’ hands-on experience with block storage arrays and NAS: IBM, Hitachi, NetApp and others
- 2+ Years’ hands-on experience with SAN and switch technologies: IBM SVC, Brocade, FC, zoning, etc or with NetApp (NAS) technologies: Snapvault, Snapmirror, SnapManager, OCUM,NFS, CIFS
- Ability to rapidly come up to speed on a complex environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com