A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
External Job Title:
Data Historian Technical Expert (f/m)
As Data Historian Technical expert, you join a team of IT Application Engineers delivering service and project activities. You will be responsible for managing the OSI PI platforms and further analytics tool.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1st and 2nd level support for OSI PI. This invlude incident/service request management, problem management incl. root cause analysis and CAPA management, change request management, monitoring, trouble shooting of application interfaces on request.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Profound troubleshooting skills for OSI PI, SQL, WEB application
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server platform (i.e. MS Windows Servers, Active Directory, Citrix, …)
- Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture and Technology,
- Good knowledge of Merck IT processes (ITIL based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
- Experiences in Pharmaceuticals Business and Manufacturing processes
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
- BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
- 2-5 years’ experience as OSI PI business analyst or project manager
- Experience to work in international teams including European countries
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, or pharmaceutical Process Development experience in general is a plus
Specific Information related to the position:
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Experience working in international organizations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com