A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Providing administration support to Site Director and management staff
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating logistics both onsite and offsite meetings.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Coaching and administration of security staff for day to day operations.
- Cover the reception and visitor management.
- Main point of contact for the site for SPARK programs, volunteer events, special events and community outreach.
- Collaborates with site management to communicate to all employees on site.
- Designs, formats and orders a variety of employee communications, branding supplies and other merchandise.
- Assists with financial control and administration; budget preparation and monitoring of monthly expenses.
- Administers filing system. Monitors and orders office supplies and common office purchases using purchasing account.
- Completes and submits vouchers, expense reports, and approves invoices for the department
- Champions and promotes the MilliporeSigma brand by creating a presence in local community, leveraging opportunities for company exposure within the community
- Assist in the design and coordination of the site orientation and on-boarding program
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office/site and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Act as point of contact among executives, employees, contractor, vendors and other external partners
- Data Entry, data processing and filing of documentation
- Dealing with queries from external stakeholders
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Execute other projects as and when assigned.
Who you are:
- Associates in any field
- Previous administration experience such as data entry, data processing and filing of documentation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, intense environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with initiative to find opportunities and own projects from start to finish
- Experience with regulated environments including GMP manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to travel frequently within various facilities in Madison area is required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.