A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: Specialist, Sourcing Support India
Direct report: MBS Buy & Pay Sourcing Support APAC - Team Lead
Travel Frequency: less than 5%
This role is part of the sourcing support unit under MBS organization. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting India sourcing activities related indirect categories for assigned business sectors/areas. He/she will be responsible for operating assigned supporting task, such as supporting sourcing manager to prepare the RFx, managing all the reporting, handling sourcing projects/events online, tracking and supporting projects awarding, contracting etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the day-to-day sourcing activities for Indirect categories, including Consulting Services, IT, Travel & fleet ,Meeting &Events, Logistics, MRO, Site Utilities,Capex to support the sourcing managers
- Support with internal stakeholder across business sectors/sites in related to on-going sourcing activities
- Execute good sourcing RFx to achieve savings for Company
- Manage contracting process, monitor procurement to pay process. Handle issues or escalation as needed
- Support supplier performance review and supplier development program
- Provide regular spend reports to bring visibility on saving, compliance, opportunities and risks
- Manage the master data and catalogue with MBS Buy&Pay team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline. Experiences with Pharma or Chemical equipment is preferred
- More than 3 years working experience related to sourcing, contracting, and supplier management in a professional, complex and international MNC environment
- Be familiar with Ariba system is preferred ,
- Project management and negotiation skills
- Proactive, well-organized and the ability to work in a team environment
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to master office tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com