A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Description of Job Family
Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and commercial strategies to support the organization's products or services in targeted market sectors. Uses specific marketing strategies and utilities media to launch and position products and services in a sector. Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with all other stakeholders from commercial (sales and technical teams) and business units. Bring the voice of customers back to the organization and educate the industry through thought leadership.
A marketing role, responsible to drive business strategies into the field and advocate for customer requirements back into strategies and decisions in APAC excluding China and Global.
In the role of “Marketing Partner to the field” the person is responsible for the implementation of APAC (excluding china) marketing strategies for their application area building on Global Marketing Plans. Furthermore, the person supports local teams with product launches and seeding activities.
In the “Voice of the Customer” role the person is responsible for the continuous monitoring of markets/customers, competitors, products and applications and feeding back relevant information to APAC (exclude china) Strategy and Global Product Marketing.
- Expert in the upstream (especially cell culture media) area of business, have knowledge of the business situation, including market share, customer trends and competitor actions for bioprocessing
- Receive the global strategies and APAC (Excluding china) BioP strategy and apply to local context to create marketing plans and tactics. These should support local and global programs, e.g. Product adoption, conversion, etc
- Create positioning content and compelling sales collaterals to aid the Account Managers and Technical Sales Specialists to win business
- Visit customers to better understand the pain points, needs and future directions to improve market understanding
- Have excellent competitive positioning knowledge and exploit this to assist the BioP organisation to better understand competitive environment. Monitor and report on competitive activity and prepare plans for sales organization to counter-attack.
- Ensure successful introduction of new products/programs by organizing alpha and beta testing, fine tuning the product concept, defining product positioning and the selling strategy
- Provide “Voice of Customer” and “Voice of Market” information to Global Product Marketing
- Be a resource for required technical trainings
- Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvement.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com