A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Field Validation Engineer. You will be responsible for on-site Validation for Quality Control products related to microbiological monitoring (Sterility, Bioburden and Environmental Monitoring), as well as customer training. You will co-operate closely with the Services and Sales organizations to secure/increase the business and build up customer intimacy. You will work closely with field marketing team to promote useful improvements for service and new products.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- A proven technical experience in quality control acquired in a pharmaceutical microbiological environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment and trends (GLP,GMP, Pharmacopoeia, International Standards)
- Minimum experience in a customer related environment and Good knowledge to efficiently use IT tool (MS Office, Outlook).
- Good level in English; German would be a real asset.
- Homebased position (or based in Molsheim) with at least 75% travelling in Western Europe.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com