A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Identify, evaluate and develop new products and innovative technologies aligned with current business strategy to address needs of researchers in life science markets with a specific focus on cell biology and all aspects of the cell culture workflow
- Leverage specialized knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Summarize and present experimental results in written and oral reports
- Provide technical leadership on cross-functional teams supporting the product development process
- Engage with engineering, marketing personnel and other scientists, as well as with external collaborators and customers
- Champion new technologies and ideas to marketing and organization leadership
- Participate in strategic planning to identify new areas for future dev in life science
- Represent the company at international conferences to promote brand awareness
Who You Are:
- BS in Biology, Biotechnology, or a related bioscience field
- 3+ years of experience in a research environment working with mammalian cell culture
- Master’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology or a closely related bioscience field
- Hands on experience across a range of life science applications – skilled in the areas of cellular and molecular biology is most desirable
- Highly organized; adapt well to change and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work equally well on a multidisciplinary team or independently
- Excellent experimental planning and data interpretation skills
- Communication and presentation skills a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.