A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Title: SAP Logistics ABAP Developer-I.
Your role: This position will be located in Bangalore. As a SAP Logistics ABAP Developer-I, your role will be a varied one. Ultimately we'd be hiring you for your technical expertise. Your role includes, Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest NetWeaver and HANA technologies. Strong understanding of SAP system architectural principals and standards. Lead and deliver our business requirements. Keep up to date with ABAP technologies and implement them if beneficial to the organization.
- Facilitate and lead the development and delivery of RICEFW objects in multiple areas of SAP such as SD, GTS, TM, EWM, APO, MM etc.
- Design, Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document ABAP code used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows) for SAP logistics modules.
- Develop using Advanced ABAP NetWeaver 752 Syntax on S/4 HANA, CDSViews, AMDP and OO ABAP.
- Building various print forms using Adobe PDF, both static and Interactive.
- Coordinating with the developers working on the project (development tickets assignment, technical coaching, code review).
- Support the Applications architect in selecting the right SAP application framework.
- Optimize the performance of the SAP ABAP Programs and Designing the SAP UI applications using WebDynPro and FPM.
- Participate in project “Go-Live” activities, including the development and execution of project cutover plans.
- Ensure all work conforms to SAP best practices and the Merck's IT standards, including documentation within and outside development objects.
- Perform Execution of Load Tests, Performance Tests, and Scalability Tests of SAP ABAP Objects.
- Work directly with functional analysts in a scrum-like fashion.
- Ensure Standards and Guidelines are followed with code Reviews.
- Keep the manager up to date with weekly updates on team workload.
Who you are:
- A bachelor degree with 16+ years of education.
- Must have 3+ years of SAP ABAP expertise.
- 2+ Years of SAP Business Suite on HANA with SD, EWM modules development experience.
- Development experience in SAP ECC Sales & Distribution along with GTS table structures, data elements/fields, & table inter-dependencies
- Functional knowledge in SD, MM, FI, GTS, EWM, TM and Event Management modules.
- Experience in using ABAP Development Tools (ADT) on Eclipse.
- ABAP and ABAP-OO on SAP HANA utilizing the latest language additions.
- Solid understanding of HANA database technology, S/4 HANA Data models.
- Experience with AMDP, ALV on HANA, CDSViews, Object oriented ABAP.
- SAP Workflow design, change and support (BRF+, Class-based Workflow) Business Add-Ins, BAdI, Enhancement Framework, User-Exits, BTE
- Good troubleshooting skills on any applications and infrastructure.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team focused environment across multiple projects.
- Must be willing to work overtime and non-standard shifts when needed.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com