A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Digital Enablement Architect will work as part of the cross functional Reporting and Analytics group in the Strategy 2022 Realization Office (SRO). The mission of the group is to architect, design and refine analytics solutions that deliver practical and effective answers to business problems. The primary role of the Digital Enablement Architect is to execute projects, provide, train and drive the use of new and existing Digital Tools for the purposes of improving analysis, efficiency and process optimization. You will identify ways to further leverage the functionalities and applications available. You will scout for a low code/no code application development technology that can be implemented and leveraged with minimal complexity. You will work in a cross functional team to identify appropriate tools and technologies and make them accessible for the CFO Organization. You will actively participate in a network of Digital Enablement peers across all sectors in order to learn, share and collaborate, thereby strengthening the overall depth of inhouse capabilities. You will be passionate about upskilling people to effectively use new tools and methods to increase productivity and effectiveness. You will drive and measure user adoption and ultimately drive the successful adoption of Self-Service Analytics.
Who you are :
- Enthusiastic about problem solving and curious about the next challenge
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, ideally in either Information Technology, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with Analytics and Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, SAP Business Objects), with Finance, Procurement and/or HR Data Sets & Processes and with low code/no code application development platforms
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively across globally matrixed-product teams
- Proactive with a collaborative mindset, outcome focused and solution oriented
- Experience working in an agile product development environment
- Comfortable interacting with both technical & non-technical audiences across the organization
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and negotiating skills following a collaborative approach
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication
- Capability and willingness to travel internationally (<25%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com