A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: you are responsible for supporting customer service processes. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with logistics, credit management, sales organization, technical support, business process team, finance and distribution. An eye for detail and passion for the job make you the best at your work. You are always looking for a way to optimize the company's service and like to share these ideas with your team. Main tasks are daily monitoring of ERP interfaces; purchasing and logistics transactions related to sales orders and return processes; monitoring of shipped not invoiced orders; proposing long term corrective actions, process improvements; managing information flows to satisfy the needs of internal and external customers.
Who you are:
· Educated to Diploma, national vocational qualification, or equivalent qualification is desirable
· Very good English written and spoken skills.
· Requires 2 or more years’ experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role or environment.
· Ability to interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors and managers to assist one another with orders and information.
· Affinity for working with numbers and systems (SAP is considered a plus)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com