A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: a fantastic opportunity has opened for a Medical Biomarker & Operations Liaison, you will be responsible for the definition and execution of a Biomarker Medical Strategy and the Local Medical Operations as well as manage the Biomarker Platform and Biomarker Medical Activities in compliance with all the internal requirements (SOPs, Quamtum Connect,..) You will be the responsible to track the budget, lead the communication strategy Plan and activities within the Field Medical Teams. You have to control the correct operation of the platform Precisa RAS as well as manage the relationships with vendors and analyze /translates biomarker scientific information into medical insights.
Regarding Medical Operations you will oversees training requirements in relation to training plans for each medical function, medical processes, compliance policies and other relevant SOPs, (e.g., onboarding training, cont. development training) and provide input on training needs to Head of TA. You will ensure functional excellence across the Medical Affairs teams by proposing proven medical methodology, coordinating medical processes, in collaboration with Regional Medical Excellence team- acts as Local MSL Excellence champion.
Who you are:
- You have an University Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Molecular Biological, Biotechnology, Molecular Biochemistry or life science related subjects. To have a MBA Pharma Master is desirable
- You have more than 3 years of experience in Medical Affairs Projects field within Pharma Industry
- You have experience in Budget and Project Management
- You have experience and strong knowledge in MS Office with focus in Excel and Project Management
- You have good social /influencing and networking skills as well as fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com