A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: You will be working as Global Legal Business Partner/Rechtsanwalt/Syndikusrechtsanwalt in a team that provides legal support to the company’s central functions, such as Procurement, Site Management and IT. Your primary client will be the Global Procurement Organization. As a business partner you will provide strategic legal advice for a broad range of commercial matters. Working with the procurement team you will draft and negotiate various sourcing agreements, including master supply agreements, master service agreements, transportation and warehousing agreements, rental and leases, manufacturing and license agreements. The position includes advising and training senior management and procurement teams on legal risk areas as well as on commercial and contract matters. The position will be based in Darmstadt.
Who you are:
- You have a good graduate degree in law (“Prädikatsexamen”) and admission to practice law
- You have profound legal experience (minimum 4 years) at a large law firm or a multinational corporation in the areas of commercial law or antitrust law
- You are a team player
- You are business-oriented taking clients’ interest into account in providing effective and pragmatic solutions for legal projects and situations
- You love to work on a broad range of matters
- You are fluent in English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com