A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Seeking a Regulatory Specialist with an interest in extending their knowledge to include Trade Compliance in the Life Science industry.
Who You Are:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for the import, supply and export of chemicals, biologicals, medical devices and equipment
- Manage day to day compliance screening queues in a timely manner (EUDs, Licences, import/export queues etc.);
- Review and verify customer documents in accordance with all regulatory requirements for supply;
- Classify products in accordance with local Customs and current regulations;
- Work collaboratively with Customs Brokers to expedite customs clearance and troubleshoot issues;
- Maintain business regulatory licenses to minimise supply chain disruption (i.e. AU Depart of Agriculture, Dept of Health, DFAT, Customs, NZ MFAT, MPI, EPA/WorkSafe);
- Undertake regular data management reviews for accuracy and relevance, update the necessary systems and share with stakeholders as required;
- Liaise with local and global stakeholders including customers on regulatory related matters;
- Provide support in regulatory management activities e.g. medical device product registration, training, surveillance and advocacy work;
- Review, create and update training documents and SOPs;
- Maintain accurate transactional records and submit regulatory and business reports as per required schedules.
What You Do:
- Tertiary education in Science, preferably in a chemical or biotechnology discipline.
- Experience in a regulatory and/or compliance function in a chemical environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge in the regulations for import, supply and export of chemicals in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience in liaising and coordination with local regulatory agencies on licenses and registration matters.
- Basic knowledge in SAP (ERP system).
- Proficient in MS Office Applications especially MS Excel and Access.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Meticulous, organized with a desire for continuous learning.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com