A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Quality Manager will lead and manage all quality and compliance related aspects for Colombian Subsidiary with regards to GMP and GDP in alignment with the strategy defined with the business and global quality functions. The Quality Manager will ensure an effective Quality CMO governance over the CMO `s under Subsidiary`s responsibility.
Amongst most important roles , the Quality Manager should:
- Ensure effective Leadership of the subsidiary quality department to achieve the quality objectives and goals in alignment with Global Quality Strategy.
- Ensure Quality Governance model is integrated to global model, set and assess quality objectives for the quality team, if applicable.
- Implement and continuously improve Quality Management System (QMS) in the Country as per Company Quality Standard and local regulations.
- Implement locally, Corporate and Global company standards and procedures, as well as international and local applicable GDP regulations.
- Monitor performance through global and local indicators
- Promote Quality Culture within the leadership team and the rest of the organization.
- Perform Product Disposition in the country.
- Manage quality related aspects of company GMP/GDP vendors and partners in the country.
- Lead Quality team ensuring responsibilities described in each Job Descriptions are followed, Quality team is trained adequately to perform those tasks, as required . Promote a high performing team culture , develop and motivate it.
- Ensure Quality CMO Governance under his /her area of responsibility by executing audit programs, periodic quality reviews etc.
- Ensure effective Risk Management is in place with application in all quality systems and subsidiary processes
- Keep excellent and collaborative interactions and build strategic partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Owns and Manage local quality budget
Who you are:
•Background in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Life sciences, Pharmacology, Medicine or a related scientific discipline or other related field
•Background in Medicinal product distribution highly desirable
Job Specific Competencies & Skills / Work Experience
•Preferably at least 5 years' experience related to Pharmaceutical or other related industry, ideally with a mix of Manufacturing / QA operations, Distribution Warehouse management or other related activities
•Experience in Good Distribution Practices
•Knowledge in local laws and local regulations applicable to the operation
•Proven experience in the area of GMP/GDP and/or quality assurance systems
•Willingness and enthusiasm to share knowledge
•Good time and priority management skills
•Ability to prioritize and work in a rapidly changing environment.
•Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, highly desired but not essential
•Willing to travel nationally and internationally
•Computer skills (Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
•Basic Project Management and related tools skills, highly desired but not essential
•Fluent in spoken and written English, or as required for local regulations
Additional Local Legislative / Country specific Requirements
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com